THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

l0ve、

love is like a butterfly
it goes where it pleases
and it pleases where it goes
if I had a single flower for every time I think about you
i could walk forever in my garden
within you I lose myself
without you I find myself wanting to be lost again
at the touch of love everyone becomes a poet
look into my eyes
you will see what you mean to me
distance makes the hearts grow fonder
i need him like I need the air to breathe
if equal affection cannot be
let the more loving be me
love is a vine that grows into our hearts
if I know what love is
it is because of you
love is the greatest refreshment in life

Love never dies

the darkness is no darkness with thee
we cease loving ourselves if no one loves us
there is no remedy for love but to love more
when love is not madness
it is not love
a heart that loves is always young
love is blind
love is like the moon
when it does not increase
it decreases
the soul cannot live without love
brief is life..

but love is long...

0 comments: