THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

i ♥ him

My beloved ♥

Look into my eyes..
you will see what you mean to me..
i need him like i need the air to breathe..
a heart that loves is always young..
at the touch of love everyone becomes a poet..
i know what love is..
it is because of you..
where there is great love..
there are always miracles..
love is like a butterfly..
it goes where it pleases and it pleases where it goes..
i equal affection cannot be..
let the more loving be me..
within u i lose myself..
without you i find myself wanting to be lost again..
the most precious possession that ever comes to a man in this world is a woman's heart..
don't let love disappear in silence..

the more simple, more real ;
some people,is unable to forget..
-
-
-
-
-
It's CHEN____MY HUSBAND



END

0 comments: