THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, March 29, 2009

NEW LIFE !


Recently i got no time to log in here..
buzy + tired..

nth to say..
zzz...
friday that day ponteng kena tangkap jor
><

cnnt go out gai gai anymore...
cham..
but yesterday mami come in my room
talk to me...
hahaha...
finally she forgive me..
n let me go out gai gai le...
but muz take care myself like that lor..

hehex..
thank kew..
^^

you're the best mami..
mwackxX !
xixi..=]]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

NEW LOVE - NEW LIFE !

YEAH !


I LOVE HIM..
THE ONE AND ONLY...


^^

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

saii !

不知非主流的收皮拉 !

吊你啊臭海 !

滾邊去的应该是你们 !

自己做不到非主流就踩踩踩 !

安慰自己了啦 ~

垃圾 !

鄙视你们这些无知的 !




PUI !!!!!

!

!

!



!



永远支持 [非主流] ! ! ! ! !

1 comments:

said...

wahaha ..
babe i support 2 ^^