THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

I'M SINGLE !! NOW !!!!!!!!!!!!

wulala~~
i'm single now =]
ur fucking love..
i don't !!!!!!

Contemptible Man !!

你 的 ㄝ λ !
LEAVE MY WORLD !!!!
and fuck off frm me..
RIGHT NOW !!!
u dun really appreciate me whn i still with u...
n yesterday u come with a girl..
i'm doubt who is she..
n y come with u..
u fundamental treat me as a friend frm day one..
right..?

---------------------------------------------------------

i'm crazy in roller with my babe MIYO ^^
SUNDAY anyone going ??
hmmmmms..
Miyo darling..
i hope u going too =]

---------------------------------------------------------

i'm tired this few days..
zz..
less online..
miss me miss me
XDD

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr..
wuat to write more nerhhhhh..
-.-"



boy u knw that i miss you..
i juz wanna kiss you..
=x..
for..
"XX"

^^

1 comments:

said...

aiyerrr ..
babe
monday cant r !!
aikz ,,
miss u nia~~
mwak ...